New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and whether you are hitting New York City or throwing a party in your home, it’s a special night to dust off your sparkly dress and glam-up your make-up. Check out these make-up tips to help you be the showstopper of the night.
- Society19.com suggests a bold and glamorous sparkly eye. There are many great plays on the look from the black, starry night to subtle and striking. To get the look, try these tips from Target:
- Start with a primer to prep your lids for the longest lasting make-up.
- Line your lash line with eyeliner staying close to avoid any “white space” making the liner look choppy and uneven.
- Begin with an eyeshadow that is a little lighter than your skin tone and apply gently in a circular motion. Transition to darker shades each time you apply until you achieve the desired look. Before applying the eyeshadow, be sure to dab and tap the brush against the counter to avoid getting excess all over your face.
- Finally, darken the outer edge of your eyelid crease.
- If you’re just not that great at putting on make-up (ehem…me) and you don’t want your face to look like a raccoon got into a fight with a glitter fairy (ehem…me, again) try the minimalist, Parisian-look. Parisians have a way of always looking glamourous and elegant without looking overdone. Yet another benefit to having a great, natural-looking tan, you don’t need a lot of make-up to make you look fantastic. To get that effortless Parisian-look, try these steps from thebeautydeparment.com:
- Apply a tinted moisturizer to your face and neck.
- Use concealer under your eyes.
- Sweep bone eyeshadow all over the lid and crease.
- Line just the middle part of the bottom lash line with eyeliner to frame just the eye’s color.
- Apply mascara to lashes.
- A matte lipstick or a lip stain in a bright color gives a pop of color.
- Finish with blush if needed.
There is still time to get your tan on for New Year’s Eve to finish off your glamorous New Year’s Eve make up. Call Tan Unique today at 479-785-1185 to set up your spray tan or to reserve a tanning bed. Wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with love and happiness.